This is a bit of a new experience for me. I am very comfortable with technology (being a technologist), and I have written a monthly column in the past for a local newspaper. But blogging, this is a huge step for me. This gives me an opportunity to connect with a huge audience.
For the most part my blog will concentrate on two things:
- The advances in technology and how it impacts people.
- Closing the gap between the African American community and the country as a whole.
- Closing the digital divide.
- Revitalizing interest in STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math) education in ALL communities.
- The potential for information sharing that Web 2.0 technologies could offer to community groups in disparate locations.